Apprentice Commis Chef
Mitton Hall Country House Hotel
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Working within a busy kitchen
- Working alongside a well established team of chefs
- Maintaining high levels of food hygiene standards
- Preparation of vegetables, fish, and meat
- Training around all aspects of cooking
- Assisting senior management with daily tasks
- Fully induction, combi ovens, dehydrators, vac pack machines
- Applicants 18+ will be using mixer and meat slicer
Progression into full time employment.
Flexible working week as discussed with manager each week.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Following instructions
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- The desire to want to progress within the business
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Catering and Professional Chefs
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.