Apprentice Commis Chef
Sapporo Teppanyaki Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working within a busy fast paced kitchen, working under pressure across 12 kitchens
- Food preparation from fresh, fish, vegetables, sauces, batch cooking
- Learning basic Sushi skills and Tapanyaki skills and advanced knife skills
- Compliance in both Health and safety and Food Hygiene
- Checking fridge temperatures
- Labelling the fresh prep and quality control
- Following instructions from qualified Chefs
- Opening and closing procedures
Possible progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Take instructions from multi cultural staff
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Have a genuine interest and passion for food
No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and professional Chefincluding NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.