Apprentice Commis Chef
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Opening kitchen
- Prep work
- Stock support
- Produce a wide variety of dishes
- Menu input
- Food safety
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Work towards health and safety and food hygiene regulations
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Catering and Hospitality
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.