Apprentice Commis Chef
THE LAWRENCE HOTEL LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
• Working alongside the Head Chef
• Preparing food using fresh ingredients including fish, poultry, sauces and stocks
• Baking using fresh ingredients
• Monitoring stock and maintaining storage areas
• Using a wide range of knives and equipment
• Keeping the work place clean and tidy
• Working to Food Hygiene & Safety Regulations
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
• Smart appearance
• A keen interest in cooking
• Flexible with duties and shift patterns
• Good attendance and punctuality
• Reliable and responsible
• Work well in a team
• Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality.
- NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
- Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.