- To support the Referral and Vacancy Manager in the receiving and distribution of enquiries from the Business Development inbox, including coordinating distribution of referrals and enquiries from our commissioners, social workers and wider health care professionals and ensuring they are passed onto the relevant business development or operational lead
- Providing administration support to our Commercial Director and wider Commercial Team
- To organize meetings and events, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made.
- To support the team with detailed market research reports on our key sectors and competitors
- To prepare, print, photocopy and distribute documents and reports
- Organizing and attending meetings, recording, and producing minutes and actions for circulation
- To support the Referral and Vacancy Manager ensuring our CRM (Salesforce) records are up to date and support with data entry and reporting, assisting with the Business Development Teams responsibility for Salesforce administration.
- Support with the production of weekly and monthly department reports
- Support our Marketing and Communications Team with our annual employee conference and other events and marketing campaigns including the content updates for our website
Ongoing training and development
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The administrator will have good numerate and literacy skills, have a competent telephone manner, be familiar with IT Word / Excel etc and skills in MS Project would be an advantage.
You will need to be a highly motivated team player and have the ability to relate well to people. You will need to be eager to learn, self-motivated with an eye for detail and be a good organiser and able to support the teams in a busy environment.
No qualifications required
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skills Level 2 in maths and English