We are now recruiting for a Full-Time Roastery (Warehouse) Apprentice Operative to be part of our team at our small but friendly Coffee Roastery in Nottingham.
If successful you will work towards completing a Supply Chain Operative Level 2 qualification alongside your full time job lasting 15 months!
It is vital that you can cooperate as part of a team, work independently and multi-task, all while engaging with those around you.
What we look for in a 200 Degrees Roastery Operative:
- Have a lively personality and enjoy interacting with people
- Attention to Detail
- Be eager to learn & improve
- Be organised, hard-working and reliable
- Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team
Your duties will be as follows:
- Prepare roasted coffee products to the required company standards using grinding/bagging processes maintaining a safe and legal operation.
- Maintain and clean coffee preparation areas adhering to Company processes and required frequencies.
- Process efficiently customer orders (from order receipt to dispatch) using relevant Company processes.
- Receive and check goods that are delivered to the roast house using the company processes.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Roast House Business Manager.
In addition -
- Using the company vehicle to deliver Coffee to our customers - this could be local or National.
To become a permanent member of the 200 Degrees team and continue your development within the company.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Education Requirements for the role:
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Can work independently
- Be responsible
Desirable knowledge, Skills and Experienc:
- Barista skills
- Sales experience
- Customer relationship skills
- Passion for the coffee industry
Must have UK Driving Licence due to using the company vehicle to deliver Coffee to our customers - this could be local or National.
Supply chain warehouse operative qualification including Functional Skills in maths and English if required