Duties will include:
- Learning all aspects of milling and turning
- Stock control
- Goods in and out
- Support all internal departments as required
- Machine programming and tool set up
- Engineering components using various materials
- Learn the basics of milling and turning to eventually becoming a valuable team member on our milling and turning operations
A good level of key skills is essential, along with a friendly personable attitude.
An excellent and exciting role for the right individual to expand their knowledge and skills in Engineering.
To become a qualified Engineer and full-time employment opportunities available to the right candidate.
- Some experience within Engineering on/off site would be required
- Good communication skills
Must be reliable, personable, helpful and eager to learn.
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training will be provided by the employer and The Growth Company.