Apprentice CNC Machinist - Advanced (Level 3)
TTS PRECISION ENGINEERING LTD
The University of Sheffield
Apprentice CNC Machinist:
The ideal candidate will be interested in all aspects of CNC Machining and manufacture, from old fashioned style toolmaking to conventional CNC.
Duties to include:
- Press tools, jigs and fixtures
- Inspection reports
- Material certification
- Re-engineering service
- Design and manufacture of precision rolling mill parts
- CNC milling
- CNC turning
This is an opportunity to train with experienced engineers and learn CAD/CAM with our business.
Potential to progress to a degree level apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Demonstrate good team working abilities
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be a highly motivated individual
- Have good organisation and time keeping skills
- Willing to learn new skills and adapt to change
- Have a passion for engineering
The chosen candidate must have 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above and must include maths and English.
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering - Machinist
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.