Some of your main duties will be:
- Interact and support the children's learning educationally, socially & emotionally
- To work as part of a team
- Liaise with parents and carers
- To attend staff meetings and training needs
- To be responsible for a key group
- To observe and assess children carrying out educational activities
- To support and facilitate the cleanliness and smooth running of the setting
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next-level apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for childcare
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good listener
- Willingness to learn
- A get up and go attitude
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)