We are open 7 days per week and weekend work is part of what
we do. You will need transport of some kind from a pair of good walking shoes to a scooter or willing parent.
To do this type of work you need to be able to use your initiative and be able to work at a fast pace. If you think this might be for you and you like the idea of learning on the job and gaining a qualification.
Jobs will include:
- Assisting other Chefs and help each other keep motivated and focused
- Work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables us to achieve
- the objective of being a market leader in the quality dining market
- Aware of, and comply with statutory requirements regarding the workplace
- such as health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc,
- Carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
- Assist on other sections or help with other duties when required
- Responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the head chef to support the demands of the kitchen
- You will make a real difference from an early stage and very much be a part of what we do
Full-time job with progression for the right candidate upon completion of the programme.
Flexibility and punctuality
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship (Functional Skills English and maths included, if applicable).