Apprentice Chef - Sizzling Pubs - Eastfield Arms
The Eastfield Arms
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
We want our guests to love visiting our pubs, bars and restaurants. So, if you can make it special by providing a friendly face from the moment a guest walks in, we want to speak to you.
You don’t even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a Chef Apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, alongside your training, you will enhance your service and communication skills and become more confident along the way. Not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Services, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments and making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What will your day-to-day involve?
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Bring a huge appetite for learning
- Bring energy and enjoyment
- Be part of great team moments
- Being proud of what you achieve
And it’s all taught through:
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
And it doesn’t end there! Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
Ongoing training and development.
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF
- Instant Cineworld tickets for £5.50
- 10% discount at Costa and Cafe Nero
- 10% discount at Topshop
- Refer a friend and receive up to 1k!
- 33% meals at any M&B sites (+5 guests – Use as often as you like)
- Pension scheme
- Dental plan
- Become a shareholder (after 1 year of employment)
- Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A range of benefits are available by registering at www.pickaperk.co.uk (Register with employee ID)
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Passion - an interest in food certainly helps
- Positive outlook - we want you to love every moment!
- Communication - ability to work as part of a close team
- Motivated - we see our apprentices as our future!
No formal qualifications required.
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.