Apprentice Chef - Premium Country Pubs - Kings Arms
Employer:MITCHELLS & BUTLERS PLC
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Bring a huge appetite for learning
- Bring energy and enjoyment
- Be part of great team moments
- Being proud of what you achieve
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 week
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Passion –An interest in food certainly helps
- Positive outlook – We want you to love every moment!
- Communication – Ability to work as part of a close team
- Motivated – We see our apprentices as our future!
No Qualifications required
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food Production
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Mitchells & Butlers is the UK's leading operator of managed pubs, bars and restaurants offering eating, drinking and entertainment for our customers in over 2,000 outlets.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.