Apprentice Chef - Premium Country Pubs - Fox - Ilkley
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
A Fantastic Opportunity
Chef apprentices have the unique opportunity to develop their Hospitality skills and knowledge, throughout a 12 month structured training programme, whilst taking on an entry level, full time position, at Premium Country Pubs.
As a Chef Apprentice, you're an essential cog to the running of the restaurant, pub or bar, so we are looking for applicants whom are passionate about working their way up within a professional kitchen and delivering the best possible customer-experience.
To prepare and cook food quickly and efficiently and support the running of the kitchen, with the key aim of delivering quality food and service to our guests to brand specification and within brand standard timings.
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Learning from more experienced Team Members how to work/run a busy section within a professional kitchen
- Experience different avenues, work your way up to be able to manage different elements of working in a kitchen
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times by completing various regular cleaning duties
- Supporting the kitchen team by making sure equipment is clean and available when needed, by using the pot wash and keeping the kitchen tidy
- Work safely around kitchen equipment
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by Management and Head Office
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Passion – An interest in food certainly helps
- Positive outlook – We want you to love every moment!
- Communication – Ability to work as part of a close team
- Motivated – We see our apprentices as our future!
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Production Chef Level 2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.