Apprentice Chef Food Production
HIT TRAINING LTD
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Portion Control
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
On completion to progress within the industry.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good attention to detail
- Good time keeper
Appreciation or understanding of middle eastern cuisine although not a neccesity
- Keen to learn
- Team player
None required, Maths and English level will be assessed as part of the interview.
- Hospitality Team Member Food Production Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.