Apprentice Chef - Ember Inns - White Lion
MITCHELLS & BUTLERS PLC
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Bring a huge appetite for learning
- Bring energy and enjoyment
- Be part of great team moments
- Being proud of what you achieve
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full-time job.
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Passion –An interest in food certainly helps
- Positive outlook – We want you to love every moment!
- Communication – Ability to work as part of a close team
- Motivated – We see our apprentices as our future!
No qualifications required.
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.