What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learn to menu plan and contribute ideas for food presentation
- To report any maintenance and repairs that may be required to the head chef
- Manage food production to required standards laid down by Standard Operating Procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and legal compliance
- Work in conjunction with the Front of House Team to ensure hospitality displays look attractive, have high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in both front and back of house.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain a level 2 Commis Chef quaification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for a full time role
- Opportunity for progression
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 - 9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9) Desired