Apprentice Chef de Partie - Advanced (Level 3)
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
The role requires the candidate to:
- Assist other chefs in the kitchen
- Help with deliveries
- Measure ingredients
- Make soups and pates
- Prepare vegetables and meat
- Assist with stock rotation and cleaning tasks
The Head Chef will aim to progress the successful candidate as quickly as possible onto their own section.
- We envisage you becoming a full time, permanent member of our team.
- Transport is not very good in the area. However, it might be possible to assist in transport costs
- You will recieve a share of tips
- You should have a passion for cooking and a good work ethic
- Being a team player is essential with a willingness to learn and improve your skills
- A team player
- The ability to listen to your peers
- Organised and reliable
Basic Food Hygiene certificate, the college can help with achieving this.
GCSE or equivalent maths & English art grade C/4 or above would be advantageous. You may be able to study equivalent qualifications alongside your apprenticeship dependant on personal circumstances.
- Chef De Partie level 3 Apprenticeship
- Possibility to study maths & English qualifications if you have not already achieved them.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.