Apprentice Chef De Partie
The Cridford Inn
HIT TRAINING LTD
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who has gained all of their culinary art skills but is looking to take their first step into leadership within the Kitchen
Your key responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
A professional chef who can produce menu and food items to meet the standards of the Head Chef with the aim of delighting and surprising our customers, on time and in the quantities needed.
Maintain and go above the established standards of food hygiene, cleaning and food handling which meet current standards of legislation and compliance.
The role includes:
- Following the guidance of the Head Chef in the preparation and presentation of all menu dishes and other products made within the kitchen
- Optimising the cooking processes with attention to speed, quality and delivery
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards and maintaining impeccable quality standards within the kitchen and service areas at all times, including overseeing a weekly deep cleaning schedule
- Being part of a smooth and friendly team, communication, training & mentoring within the kitchen and service areas
- Appreciation of the importance of achieving agreed gross margin, the pricing of dishes, from order to execution
- Meeting budgets and agreed targets
- Compliance with all legislation and store operating guidelines
Continuation of employment with potential salary reviews dependent on competency and abilities demonstrated.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices and understanding of trends and new styles
Attention to detail and high standards of presentation, creative flair and imagination. is a key part in this role
- You should be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to continually improve
- Reliable and articulate
You will require previous qualifications in Food Hygiene and professional cooking, alongside some experience in a kitchen environment.
- Level 3 Chef De Partie
You will be trained and supported in order to understand and be competent in various areas of the job to complete your apprenticeship modules.
Full training will be delivered on the job.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.