Apprentice Chef De Partie - Advanced (Level 3)
The Fenwick Arms
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Are you looking to progress your career as a professional chef? Have you completed your level 2 commis chef qualification and would like the opportunity to undertake your level 3 Chef de partie qualification?
Seafood Pub Company are now recruiting for our Chefs of the future; we are looking for people with a passion for cooking and a desire to learn.
Working as part of a team, you will be an integral member of our kitchen brigade and learn the techniques and expertise to help your brigade deliver first class fresh food dishes to all our guests.
Not only do we want our chefs to stay with us, but we also want you to develop within your profession and will support your development with our in-house training academy and external qualification courses. You’ll have the opportunity to work in different kitchens and teams throughout the company, training under different Head Chefs and learning different styles of food and service.
On a daily basis you will report directly to the head chef or sous chef on duty however, you are expected to follow orders from senior members of the kitchen brigade, the general manager and the senior leadership team.
Duties will include:
- Follow direction to ensure all dish ingredients are prepped to the highest standards
- Understand the full menu and all ingredients used in each dish
- Ensure all recipe specifications are followed to ensure consistent presentation and service
- Assist with stock rotation and ensure all storage procedures are followed
- Effectively control wastage
- Ensure all kitchen areas and equipment are cleaned on a daily basis, and work with the brigade to ensure 5-star hygiene levels are maintained throughout the kitchen
- Ensure your own section is kept clean, tidy and organised
- Report any breaches in Health and Safety to a manager in a timely manner
To continue onto full-time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Passionate about the industry
Level 2 Commis Chef qualification (or equivalent).
Level 3 Chef De Partie apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.