Apprentice Chef De Partie
The Curious Pig In The Parlour
HIT TRAINING LTD
While working for The Curious Pig, you will be completing your Level 3 Chef De Partie apprenticeship. Learning and improving your skills while completing various industry specific modules to understand the principles and policies of how the Catering and Hospitality sector works.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
You will work 30 hours per week over the pubs opening days of Monday through to Sunday.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship there is possibility for full time employment or further training.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to take instruction
- Basic knowledge of food preparation & food hygiene
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- No professional qualifications are required for this role but some experience in a kitchen as a Commis Chef is a must
- Level 3 Chef De Partie Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will be assigned a dedicated personal tutor from HIT Training to support you on your professional development while on programme.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.