Apprentice Chef De Partie
HIT TRAINING LTD
Peach is an independent award winning Gastro Pub Group that only serves the good stuff.Fresh, seasonal, quality dishes from menus and specials boards written by the chef teams in each pub.
You’ll need to be a creative, passionate foodie, who loves the industry you work and a thirst to always learn more.
If you’re hungry to succeed, you’re in the right place.
- Preparing food
- Cooking and presenting dishes
- Working under tight time pressures
- Managing demi-chef de parties or commis chefs
- Developing new dishes and menus
- Ensuring ingredients are high quality and safe
- Understanding how to maintain profit margins
Peach have excellent training including our very own on-line Peach Teach, where you can learn at your own pace, and see your progression clearly.
You will learn daily from your peers, and be invited to internal training days, which not only help to improve your skills as a chef, but as a manager as well, covering topics such as how to be a great coach and trainer yourself, how to recruitment great people and an insight into the financial side of the business.
We also have supplier visits, where you'll be invited to go to meet a number of our amazing suppliers and learn where we get our fish, meat and cheeses from.
We have a proven record of growing our own, with a high %age of our Head and Sous chefs having joined us at a more junior level. Our goal is that you're the next generation of peachy Head Chefs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about great, seasonal ingredients
- Must have minimum of 12 months at Commis Chef level with related qualification.
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- Good leadership and Influencing skills
- You must be someone who naturally shares our values, the ideal candidate will have:
- Great attention to detail.
- Adaptable and Flexible, willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.
- Be committed and Hard-working.
- You’ll be working in a busy Gastropubs, serving lots of dishes at pace
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire all the chefs in your team – including your sous and head chef
- Ambition – you want to be a Head Chef one day, and we will help you achieve this goal
Each and everyone of us Makes Life Peachy for our Team, Guests and Suppliers every day.
An employer will determine their own entry requirements for an employee to commence this apprenticeship, but these general entry requirements apply; you have to be aged 18 years and over. You also need to be a resident in England and not taking part in full-time education.
- Chef de Partie apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 2)
- Functional Skills English (Level 2)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.