Apprentice Chef de Partie
The Red Lion
HIT TRAINING LTD
An opportunity has arisen at The Red Lion for a keen chef looking to further their career to join the kitchen team and work towards gaining a Level 3 Chef De Partie Qualification.
They strive in what they do and are known for their good quality service and freshly prepared food.
You’ll need to be creative and passionate about food, someone who loves the industry and always wants to drive for more.
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Portion control
As a chef de partie you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, be it pastry, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables and so on.
A permanent position, and a career within the company with also the ability to move upwards
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire all the chefs in your team
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- Adaptable and Flexible, willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction
- Be committed and Hard-working
- Good leadership and Influencing qualities
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about great, seasonal ingredients
- Ambition – you want to be a Head Chef one day
Some kitchen experience required
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process
- Chef de Partie Level 3 standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.