Apprentice Chef De Partie
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Olive Tree is a gastro pub set in the old market town of Romsey, known for its style, charm and beautiful surroundings. They provide excellent customer service along with freshly cooked seasonal menu. They take pride in what they do and are known the place to be.
You'll need to be creative and passionate about food, someone who loves the industry and always wants to drive for more.
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Portion control
- As a Chef de Partie you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, be it pastry, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables and so on
There is a potential of a permanent position with the chance to progress upwards.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire all the chefs in your team
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- Previous kitchen experience is required
- Great attention to detail
- Ambition – you want to be a Head Chef one day, and we will help you achieve this goal
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about great, seasonal ingredients
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction
- Be committed and hard working
- Good leadership and Influencing qualities
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Level 3 Chef de Partie apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.