Apprentice Chef (Catering and Professional Chefs)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working in a very busy kitchen, you will be working in a team of 5 being led by the head Chef. You will be undertaking your level 2 Commis chef Apprenticeship and learning all aspects of this busy kitchen.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- All aspects of food and hygiene safety within the kitchen
- Basic food preparation
- Initially working in the cold section, learning cold starters and desserts , eventually to the hot section
- Ensuring dishes are produced to a consistent high standard
- Learning craft preparation, learning knife skills, learning correct preparation of meat and vegetables
- Check food stocks as and when directed
Please look at google and trip advisor at the fantastic reviews of the food this company receives .
Looking for the next generation of chefs to train to an excellent standard.
- Progression into full time employment.
- For more information on the National Living Wage for Apprentices please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
• Keen and willing to learn
• Punctual and reliable
• Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
• Work towards food hygiene and health and safety
- No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.