Reporting to the Chef
Duties will include:
- Observe food hygiene regulations
- Prepare food cooking areas
- Cook food to customer order
- Chicken, Burgers, Wedges, Chips, Pizza etc.
- Clean down after service
- Monitor stock control and equipment service issues
Excellent prospect to continue into sustained employment with further training and experience opportunities.
- Communication, Listening, Team Building, Literacy, Multi Tasking, Manual Dexterity
- Interest in the food industry and for a hands on practical role
- Good level of physical fitness - a demanding environment
- Thirst to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Good level of manual dexterity
- Can adapt, improvise, over- come where required
4 x GCSE A*-D/3 in English and maths or numerical equivalent
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Standard includes End Point Assessment:
Assessment Multiple choice test, practical observation, business project and professional discussion at the end of the programme.
1-2 day per month within Sheffield College City Campus for Food Production training