Apprentice Chef - Allerton Hall - Woolton
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Reach your full potential! Farmhouse Inns’ career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, as part of Greene King, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
- Pension scheme
- Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
- Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
- Pay national minimum wage for your age
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Good teamwork ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Creativity and imagination for food presentation
- Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
- A willingness and desire to learn
- A smart and tidy appearance
- Tact and diplomacy for dealing with demanding customers
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
No previous qualifications required.
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.