As an Apprentice Chef your duties will include:
- Prepping: organising, owning their sections, ensuring that when food hits the pass it is looking great and is to spec and much more
- The starter. Be set up for success, ensure your section is set up and ready to go for service
- Know your stuff. Be knowledgeable, know your specs, the preps and steps involved in the dishes
- Look after your house. Keep your section prepped, labelled and use FIFO at all times.
- Keep it Clean. Clean as you go, keep the kitchen clean and organised in line with food safety legislation
- The main course. Be organised, attentive, focused and detailed, getting the dishes right in line with company specifications
- Get serious. Comply with all food safety, food and beverage policies and law.
- An important bit. Comply with company and government Covid19 policies and laws
- 12 month apprenticeship contract with a view to an hourly contract upon completion
- The apprentice will join the kitchen team as a trained chef. They will then join our outstanding kitchen career path, which will give multiple opportunities for future career development and promotions
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- None specified
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard