An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world.
At Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Food Production Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as an Apprentice Chef. A highly sought-after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton's experienced kitchen staff, you'll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting in:
- The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience
- You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef
- You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills
- You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will have access to further discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A passion for food and cooking
- Good team work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
No qualifications required!
- Hospitality Team Member - Food Production L2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths