Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
As an apprentice Chef at Harvester, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You'll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen, with the support of a close-knit team, because it's the people that make it all worthwhile.
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Keep your kitchen clean
- Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
- Cook to spec and work with recipes
You don't need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member in any kitchen.
You'll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Not only do you gain a Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
- 30 hours paid work every week
We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding. As a team at Harvester, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it's a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the country.
Wage will be National Minimum Wage for your age:
- 16-17 years old - £4.55 an hour
- 18-20 years old - £6.45 an hour
- 21-24 years old - £8.20 an hour
- 25+ years old - £8.72 an hour
On going training and development
None! We're just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different.
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great attention for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a fun-loving, social, team player We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding
As a team at Harvester , we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it's a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile.
When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the
No Qualifications required!
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English