Hotel Enterprises Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- All aspects of kitchen work
- Working alongside 2 chefs
- Prep work
- Preparing breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Preparing food for events
- General cleaning duties
- Working to Food Hygiene and Safety Regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy kitchen
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- A passion for a career in catering
- Smart appearance
- Able to take instruction
- Flexible with duties
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a small team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis chef standard, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.