No 10 Ale House Blackpool Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Food preparation
- Producing Thai food, tapas, homemade burgers and pizzas
- Cooking everything from fresh food and more, shadowing an experienced Thai Chef
- Recipe and meal ideas
- Support hospitality as and when, however primarily kitchen based
To continue onto full time employment.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work towards food hygiene, health and safety regulations
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.