HYDE AND CO LEISURE LTD
HIT TRAINING LTD
Bambalan offer fresh, healthy and exciting all day dining, expertly crafted drinks menu, exceptional coffee and tea and unrivalled views over the centre of Bristol from their rooftop terrace.
Duties to include:
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within your section, according to specification
- Assist other sections of the kitchen in the production and service of food and the cleaning down of the section as and when required
- Be an excellent communicator
- Ensure accurate records are kept at all times relating to the food production and wastage, for all service periods
- Ensure that all foods are labelled, stored and handled in accordance with the venue and Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure good hygiene, health and safety in the kitchen
- Be able to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
Joining the team as full time commis chef/Chef de partie once your Apprenticeship has completed if there is a position available.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Full of passion and enthusiasm for exceeding guest satisfaction through food excellence
- Friendly and able to build both team and guest rapport
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Commis Chef apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.