BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
A fantastic Opportunity has become available at the Beehive Inn, in High Peak Derbyshire.
They are looking for a apprentice chef looking for their first step into catering, working alongside a strong, established kitchen team to provide fresh homemade food. We served traditional English food, using the freshest ingredients, locally sourced where possible. Previous experience is not essential.
Duties Will Include:
- Assist the senior chef in preparing meals
- Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the head chef to support the demands of the kitchen
- Work in a clean and tidy manner
- Undertake training as required
- Maintain a positive and pro-active attitude at all times
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Cleaning duties during and after service to ensure excellent standards of hygiene are delivered consistently within our kitchen
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Production Chef Qualification.
Your Qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship.
This will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship
This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within The Beehive Inn upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Although this by far one of the calmest and enjoyable kitchens to work, we are extremely busy at certain times, and the kitchen is a hot fast paced environment, where concentration is vital, and high standards of performance and attitude are essential.
2 days off, possible split shifts Monday to Saturday, 6 hr shift Sunday maximum
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Strong motivational and influential people skills. An unquestionable passion for food
- An approachable manner and a proactive attitude
- An attention for detail and the ability to drive consistent standards
- Drive and energy to see the business succeed
Level 2 Production Chef
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.