The Pear Tree Inn
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working alongside the Head Chef, duties will include:
- Food preparation such as salads, meat, fish etc.
- Completing all relevant paperwork, spec sheets, fridge temps, saver food and allergens, food hygiene
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene within the kitchen
- Stock control
- Following instructions, working to recipes and spec sheets
Potential to continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Good organisational skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Work well under pressure in a warm environment
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.