Welcombe Golf Club
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Apprenticeship Programme Benefits -
To assist the team to ensure the kitchen is cleaned and maintained to an exceptionally high standard, supporting the kitchen porters and assisting with chef duties including food preparation and basic cooking.
- Assist with breakfast chef duties including prep work and placing orders
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, soups, entrees etc
- Assist with lunch buffets for conference guests
- Support the Kitchen Porters with cleaning and hygiene management
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out rubbish
- Ensure all food and other items are stored property
- Assist in keeping the kitchen organised including controlling stock
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform any other kitchen duties as assigned by the Sous or Executive Chef
- Remember to always be an ambassador of the brand
- Work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Achieve a Nationally Recognised Standard
- Benefit from Coaching and Mentoring from Industry Professionals
- Enhance your career prospects
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules in a kitchen
- The ability to follow instructions from the Chef
- A team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- You must be enthusiastic and able to work well in a team
- You must have a passion for food!
No qualifications required.
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food Production Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.