Viet Memories Ltd
HIT TRAINING LTD
Viet Memories feel they are the best Vietnamese restaurant in Hull! They started back in 2017 with one mission: to bring the best healthy and tasty Vietnamese cuisine to Hull.
Their restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business.
Viet Memories friendly kitchen team are looking for a new member! The successful apprentice will learn the trade alongside working to gain a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
Your tasks as a Kitchen Team Member will include:
• Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas
• Washing dishes and equipment manually and using the dishwasher
• Knowledge of basic prep
• Able to support during service
• Understand the food safety procedures
• Maintain the kitchen in accordance with our regulations
• Storing away all crockery, cutlery, and glassware
• Sweeping and mopping the floor
• Emptying bins when full
The possibility of a full time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Progression path to management positions are also available.
What we offer:
• Flexible hours
• Higher-than-minimum wage
• A free meal for yourself for any 7-hour or longer shift
• 32 days holiday
• Team Outings
• Paid 2-weekly
• 30% staff discount on all food
• Clear career with a progression path
• Apprenticeship opportunities
- You have a passion for keeping things clean and organised
- You are a friendly and strong team player
- Appreciate good healthy food, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• You’re a positive person, who always looks on the bright side
• You LOVE food, love cooking, and love working in a team
• You’re passionate about learning and wellbeing - taking care of yourself and others
• You keep calm under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally the successful candidate will hold a food hygiene L2 certificate, or equivalent
- Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview team
- Level 2 Food Production Chef Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.