Apprentice Catering Assistant
HIT TRAINING LTD
Duties will include;
- Preparing hot and cold food in restaurant and take out food under the supervision of the Catering Supervisor/Manager
- Operating Food service and cashless catering system
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen area and catering equipment
- Stock storage and stock rotation
- Internal training will be given on the following:
- H & S procedures and policies
- School food standards and complying with allergy information
- All catering equipment
- Correct use of knives and colour coded areas
- How to avoid cross contamination
Working pattern is negotiable but some flexibility would be necessary.
The current catering team work 30 hours or less a week so there is the potential for up to 30 hours work.
This role is term time only, but the successful candidate will be paid for 52 weeks.
Progression to a Level 3 qualification.
Basic knowledge of catering procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
Good standard of maths and English. This will be assessed during the application process.
Training ProvidedL2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.