- Set bar prices to achieve a gross margin as determined by the Sports Park Manager
- Ensure that bar stock purchases are made competitively.
- Ensure adequate levels of security/ door staff where appropriate.
- Plan stock levels to maintain excellent customer service.
- Ensure cellar temperature is within guidelines.
- Place weekly orders.
- Conduct weekly physical stock takes.
- Ensure availability of staff to cover advertised opening hours and agreed function and club catering requirements.
- Set catering prices to achieve a gross margin as determined by the Sports Park Manager
- Authorize food and consumable purchases.
- Ensure that food purchases are made competitively.
- Supervise cleaning contractors to ensure compliance to a high standard within the Cleaning Schedule.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance (non-structural) of all bar and social areas and maintaining costs within budget as set by Sports Park Manager.
- Empty out fruit and gaming machines weekly.
- Provide till analyses as required by the Sports Park Manager.
- Ensure adequate levels of change are available for the tills.
- Receive payments for the All-Weather Pitch, Hall Hire, Catering charges and other such items as may be appropriate and to account for these.
- To be the personal license holder.
- To deputies for the Sports Park Manager.
- Develop the F&B side of the sports park including assist launching our cafe area.
Progression onto Hospitality Manager Level 4 and a full time role.
Maths and English GCSE C/4 or above desired but not essential.
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2