What will the apprentice be doing?
▪ Tasks will include but not limited to, Roofing & Joisting, First and Second Fix Carpentry Works, Kitchens, Finals, Cladding, Windows, Timber Frame, Loading out and Protection.
▪ Carpentry duties, labouring and administration.
▪ Lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment objects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be tailored to encompass the following;
Intermediate Apprenticeship – Wood Occupations Site Carpentry Apprenticeship Level 2
- Wood Occupations (Site Carpentry) CSkills Level 2 Diploma
- Wood Occupations (Site Carpentry) CSkills Level 2 NVQ Diploma
- Employment, Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a level 3 in Carpentry.
Reality CheckHolidays- 22 days + bank holidays. THE ROLE IS BASED AT VARIOUS SITES.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4-9) Desired