DONOVAN CONSTRUCTION (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED
National Construction College
Daily duties will include:
- Working with wood and associated materials
- Learning to use woodworking tools appropriately
- Learning to produce work to a high standard
- Measuring and cutting of wood
- Working effectively within a team
- Working to strict health and safety standards at all times
- Effective time management on projects
To move on to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
Must be prepared to start work early and work outside in all weathers.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to learn and listen
- GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) in mathematics and English
Training to be provided:
- Intermediate Level Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
- You will build up your knowledge and skills leading towards a Diploma, NVQ qualification and Functional Skills (if required)
- Alongside your site experience you will attend college on day-release
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.