What will the apprentice be doing?
Qube Learning are working in partnership with The Princes Trust on a new Health Care Sector project for 16-30 year olds (age restriction is due to the Prince's Trust funding mandate).
After receiving your application we will contact you to book you in for a short induction, explain more about the programme & role and how we can help you!
Your apprenticeship will be completed 100% at the workplace. You’ll also love getting involved in fun events in the home, working alongside the Wellbeing team to provide a wonderful resident experience, always looking to demonstrate our values of being Proud, Supportive and Caring.
- Supporting and encouraging people to manage their own domestic responsibilities.
- Assisting with their personal care.
- Ensuring they are eating and drinking well.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Supporting people to access community facilities.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker standard:
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression available.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Customer care skills, Friendly
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired