What will the apprentice be doing?
Health Care Sector project for 16-30 year olds.
- This project is designed to help young people into any role within the sector. If you are aged 16-30 years old and apply for this fantastic opportunity, you will automatically be invited onto the programme.
- You will receive tailored support and guidance to help you in your application.
- After receiving your application we will contact you to book you in for a short induction, explain more about the programme & role and how we can help you!
- Your Working Life Flexibility-We can offer a range of shift patterns that best fit around your family.
- Let us know what hours you are looking for and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- A career development pathway and support with qualifications-linked with increases in salary.
- Advanced senior carer programme-accredited City and Guilds.
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Senior healthcare support worker qualification
- Functional Skills
- Maths and English (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Career progression available.
Reality CheckPlease note that as part of the application and employment process you shall be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered, your agreement to ongoing vaccinations throughout the duration of your employment as well as confirming your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing. This information is required to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff, and shall be held in the strictest of confidence.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Friendly
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired