Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Engaging residents in meaningful activities recording accurately on electronic care planning encouraging fluid intake
- Assisting as necessary daily team meetings welcoming visitors following COVID 19 policies and procedures including the wearing of PPE
- Having PCR and LFD testing for Covid-19 as set out by Gov.uk
Progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Great planning skills
- Keen to learn
No qualifications required as they will be provided with the apprenticeship. Must be over the age of 18 and hold a full UK Driving licence would be a bonus.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)