Apprentice Car Service Technician
Crown Honda Hendon
HONDA MOTOR EUROPE LIMITED
The top 4 daily duties in this role are as follows. Please note your duties in this role are not limited to the below and the level of complexity with each task will progress as your skills and knowledge develop in the role.
- To carry out PDI (pre delivery inspection) on new vehicles before delivery to the customer
- Carry out routine servicing on customer vehicles
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on vehicles, increasingly this will include diagnosis and the rectification of faults
- Complete all appropriate paperwork for each task clearly and accurately
Career progression includes Master Technician, Service or Aftersales Department Management or even dealership management.
- Reliable transport
- Staying away from home for 1 week of Block Training
- Committing to an apprentice
- Willing to self-study
Candidates must live within 20 miles of the vacancy.
Please note, you will be contacted by email within 2 working days of your application being received. Please check your spam/junk folder in case our emails are redirected there.
Passion for the automotive industry, Technology, engineering.
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Time keeping
- Commitment to a three year programme
3 GCSEs at Level 4/C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Apprenticeship Standard in Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician - Light Vehicle
- Honda Maintenance Technician certification
- Level 2 Award in Routine Maintenance Activities on Electrically Propelled Vehicles
- Level 3 Award in Electrically Propelled Vehicle Repair and Replacement
- Level 3 Award in Refrigerant Handling in Mobile Air Conditioning Systems
- Functional Skills maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- The Honda Challenge Personal Development Programme
- Emergency First Aid for Appointed Persons
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.