Apprentice Car Service Technician
HONDA MOTOR EUROPE LIMITED
Honda is one of the most respected, exciting and innovative companies in the world. Leading the way in engine technology and product performance, Honda is the world's largest engine manufacturer, with a passion for excellence and an outstanding pedigree of racing on two wheels, four wheels and on water.
The successful candidate will be required to learn repair and maintenance and eventually carry out work on all aspects of Honda cars to include:
- Measurement and tooling
- Honda information systems
- Honda product knowledge
- Electrical and engine principles
- Steering and fuelling principles
- Transmission principles and braking system
- Suspension, fuel and body systems
Career progression includes Master Technician, Service or Aftersales Department Management or even dealership management.
Must live within a commutable distance of the vacancy (desirable).
Good communication skills.
- Willing to learn
- Interest in cars
- Commitment to a three year programme
3 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 3
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills (if required)
- The apprentice will be required to attend block training at a Honda Centre of Excellence
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free