Apprentice Cabinet/Furniture Maker
Abbey Joinery (Hull) Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Learning all aspects of manufacturing and assembly of furniture
- Preparation of materials
- Fitting handles and hinges
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good team player
- Practical ability
- Have a keen interest in working with wood
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.