Apprentice Cabinet Maker - Intermediate (Level 2)
The North Lancs. Training Group
- To learn all aspects of cabinet making
- Learn all aspects of manufacturing furniture for fitted bedrooms, home offices and lounge units
- Using various tools and equipment
- Working to health and safety regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
- Practical skills
- Communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.