Apprentice Cabinet Maker
CAPS INTERIORS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- All aspects of bespoke cabinet making
- Manufacturing bespoke office furniture
- Using hand and power tools and machinery
- Keeping work Area clean and tidy
- Working to Health & Safety Regulations
- To continue onto full time employment
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Practical ability
- An interest in this kind of work
- Keen and willing to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Work well in a team
- No formal qualifcations required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.