Apprentice Cabinet Maker
TAYLORMADE FURNITURE LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Assisting in the manufacturing and installation of cabinet making and fitting bedrooms, lounge and study furniture
- Using a variety of different hand and power tools
- Using wood machinery
- Full training will be provided
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good practical skills
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Previous experience in a practical role an advantage
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.