Apprentice Business Support Assistant
Leicestershire County Council
LEICESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Duties will include:
- You will be working primarily with the Records Hub section delivering the day to day Corporate Resources Records Hub Service, preparing and indexing files for onsite and offsite storage and preparing files for destruction and confidential disposal
- You will also carry out a range of administrative tasks that support the effective delivery of the and Corporate Resources Business Services as a whole
Tasks will include:
- Contributing to the administration of the Freedom of Information Requests
- Complaints processes
- The ID and car parking systems
Excellent prospects within Leicestershire County Council.
You will need a sustainable and realistic travel plan between residence and workplace.
Good level of fitness with ability to lift and move files and boxes on and off shelves and in and out of stores.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- A willingness to be flexible, learn and undertake a variety of different tasks
- Good numeracy skills
- office experience, including filing/records maintenance
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with team members to achieve agreed objectives
- Ability to approach change positively
- Commitment to deliver quality services that meet customer requirements
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn new skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation
- Ability to work without close supervision understanding of, and commitment to Equal Opportunities, and the ability to apply this to all situations
- Must be able to perform all duties and tasks with reasonable adjustment, where appropriate, in accordance with the provisions of the Equality Act 2010
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and information security
- Good level of fitness with ability to lift and move files and boxes on and off shelves and in and out of stores
Education to GSCE standard at grades A-C/8-4 for a minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent.
- Training will be provided to complete the Advanced Level 3 Business Administrator
- Training will be completed by the employer and also Leicestershire Adult Learning Service
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.